Welcome New Lil’ Harvard Families and
Welcome Back to all of our returning families.
We are just as excited as you are to get back to learning this 2016-2017 School Year. In order for us to have a smooth school year we would like to remind you of a few housekeeping details.
· ALL students are to arrive at school BY 8:00 a.m. Classes will begin promptly at this time. Parents are not allowed in the back after 8:00 am and before 5:00 p.m., unless you have a scheduled appointment. (Please read your classroom newsletter for Teacher Conference Hours)
· Breakfast will be concluded at 7:45 a.m. Please do NOT send your child in the building with food after this time.
· Please remember to sign your child in and out of school Daily on the attendance log.
· All students are required to have a labeled backpack with an extra change of (labeled) clothes.
· Please remember to check and return your child’s homework folder DAILY.
· Each teacher will use our new Class Dojo system, please be sure to accept request sent to you via email.
· All students are to be picked-up by 6:00 p.m. Late Pick up fees will automatically be billed to your account.
(Please see Policies for fee amount) - If your child is in after-school activities, please make sure arrangements are made to pick up additional siblings by closing.
· All Tuition fees are due on Friday BEFORE 6:00 p.m. Late Fees will automatically be billed to your account. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
· Please refrain from calling the school and asking to speak to your child. The secretary will deliver messages to your child’s teacher in the event of an emergency.
· Medicine is administered once a day at their lunch period, please make sure appropriate medication forms are completed.